VMware releases new updated products vRealize
VMware announced latest vRealize Suites to manage cloud platform. The announcement was made to ease customer while implementing and managing hybrid cloud environments with self-driving features with IT automation capabilities.
The new vRealize suites are; vRealize Operations 6.7, vRealize Automation 7.4, vRealize for Cloud 7.4, vRealize Orchestrator 7.4, vRealize Log Insight 4.6 and vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager 1.2.
The latest vRealize suites include the following key features
vRealize Operations 6.7
- Allows customers to adopt “self-driving” approach to managing data centers and cloud.
- It includes real-time visibility into capacity demand and usage.
- It has ARIMA features, spike detection and layer on periodicity with cost analytics features. It allows the users to make use of cloud platform as per their requirement in VMware Cloud, Amazon Web Service and in private cloud networks.
VRealize Automation 7.2
- Advanced blueprints and OVF files to speed up application. VMware has paired with Bitnami to add 20 blueprints and 100 OVFs database and applications (MongoDB, Jenkins, Hadoop, and GitLab.)
- Enriched IT services to build request forms and request blueprint sprawl.
- Filter based networking service visibility, infrastructure elements with the support of vRealize Orchestrator.
Suite Lifecycle Manager 1.2
- The new integrated App store for outbox solutions from VMware. The solution will span vRealize Log Insight content pack, vRealize Management Content pack with automatic blueprints and plug-ins.
- Automatic release of the pipeline for content capturing and testing.